QR20897 – Administration Assistant | Qatar Aviation Services | Delhi
Organisation: Qatar Aviation Services
Job Function: Ground Handling
Division: QAS (Division)
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
City:South Asia | India | Delhi
Last date of application: 31-May-2019
Qatar Aviation Services
Qatar Aviation Services (QAS) is an award winning, premier ground handling organisation whose global headquarter is at Hamad International Airport (HIA), the hub airport of Qatar Airways. Since its establishment in 2000, QAS has developed a reputation as a premium provider of world-class ground services to: international airlines; Heads of State and VVIPs; private fleets and customers; executive charter flights and cargo operators.
The QAS team comprising of over 8,000 strong multicultural employees, is dedicated to fulfilling the total passenger and cargo requirements of the airport, the airlines and customers it serves. This team of highly trained and diversely skilled staff is the reason for QAS outstanding success and their Customer’s satisfaction.
About Your Job:
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of Qatar Aviation Services based in Delhi. In this role as Admin Assistant, you will provide full administration and secretarial support to the team for the smooth functioning of operations.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Perform advanced, diversified and confidential administrative/secretarial support.
- Handling all office related tasks including generating and receiving business documentation, creation of spreadsheets and distribution, establishing and maintaining filing system and researching information and initiate assigned tasks accordingly.
- Attend and take notes at meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, records of Communication (documents, E-mail) to meet the requirements of the team.
- Coordinate and liaise with QAS-HR with regards to staff leaves, medical issues and payroll data.
- Ensure receipts of all advance payments received and maintain a register in order to monitor and track all transactions relevant to petty cash. Prepare a daily cash summary, tally the petty cash expenditure with the balance amount thereby ensuring all expenses are reconciled and recorded.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring efficient and effective functioning of the operations.
To be successful in this role, you will hold a relevant vocational, tertiary or trade qualification with minimum 3 years Administrative experience. Bachelor’s Degree or administrative qualifications are highly preferred. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Candidates holding a valid driving license is highly preferred. You must be Self-motivated and highly organized with strong interpersonal and a high level of sensitivity and professionalism. You should be a Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal instructions
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
- Urgent Workers Needed. in Qatar
- Workers in hotel wanted
- General Nurse Vacancy in Qatar
- 10 Trailers Needed Urgently in Qatar
- Used Concrete Road Barrier Needed Urgently
- Housmaid Wanted in Qatar
- Waitress Waiter and Drivers Required
- Chef de Partie and Waitress Required
- Sales representative Job in Dubai
- Reception Needed in Qatar
- House driver Vacancy in Qatar
- JOB Opportunity for Director Internal Audit
- Hiring of Delivery Executives (Light Car & Motor Bike).
- We are Hiring for the position of HR (Office Assistant).
- Computer Operator Job in Dubai
Read Also This
Social tagging: airline jobs > India > India Jobs > qatar airways > qatar airways jobs