QR20994 – Airport Services Supervisor | Qatar Airways | Sohar
Job Function: Ground Services
Division: Sohar – OHS
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
City: Middle East | Oman | Sohar
Last date of application: 26-May-2019
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As Airport Services Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising and controlling flight-handling activities such as flight editing, transfer and boarding in order to achieve a high standard of service. You will also aim to achieve optimum satisfaction and on-time departure of flights.
Your key accountabilities includes:
- Acting as station coordinator in liaison with GHA and QR department. Working closely with GHA and all airport departments to ensure on-time performance targets are met.
- Supervising airport team in achieving on-time performance
- Facilitating the Ramp Handling activities in liaison with GHA, caterers, fuelling agent, maintenance, cargo, and crew to expedite departure
- Working with all departments to ensure precision timings towards on-time departure are met.
- Utilizing available resources by planning efficient duty allocation for customer service agents. Ensuring efficient use of manpower during duty period
- Reviewing aircraft allocations according to the movement messages / late arrivals / loads etc. Ensuring all departures are aware of operational messages and requirements
To be successful in this role, you will need to hold a Bachelor degree or trade/ vocational qualification with a minimum 4 years of job related experience with an Airline / Ground Handling Agent.
You will require strong knowledge and hands on experience in passenger handling and airport operations. You will need to possess strong knowledge of reservation systems like, Amadeus and ALTEA.
You will have thorough understanding of baggage handling, weight and balance, dangerous good regulations, conditions of carriage, international civil aviation safety and security procedures.
You will also need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
- Sales Executive Required for Rent a Car Company
- Require Senior Lead – Production Manager (Sea food / Meat Processing )
- Require Chief Accountant (Sea food / Meat Processing )
- Fork-lift Operator in Dubai
- Female Supervisor Job in Dubai
- OFFICE HOSTESS RECEPTIONIST Required
- Urgent Workers Needed. in Qatar
- Workers in hotel wanted
- General Nurse Vacancy in Qatar
- 10 Trailers Needed Urgently in Qatar
- Used Concrete Road Barrier Needed Urgently
- Housmaid Wanted in Qatar
- Waitress Waiter and Drivers Required
- Chef de Partie and Waitress Required
- Sales representative Job in Dubai