THIS IS WHAT AGILITY FEELS LIKE
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
Head – Programme
The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
Head – Programme
|What you’ll deliver|
|• You will plan and deliver programmes that contribute to the key metrics of Dubai Airports – deliver a great customer experience, drive revenues, improve flow and process and the capacity required to take Dubai Airports to 2022. You will require an exceptional understanding of all airport processes and have solid negotiation and communication skills to ensure that all projects influencing the Development Plan are aligned and are prioritized to drive maximum value to the company and to the customer.
• You will form a critical part of the decision-making process for projects within the programmes and will recommend, where necessary, escalation through the programme steering groups and relevant boards, all risks and issues that have an impact on the successful completion of both projects and programmes.
• You will play a key role in Dubai Airports business planning process alongside the Strategic Planning team. They will ensure consistency across the various Programmes/ Projects and that investment is recommended in the correct areas.
• Your role will focus on ensuring that the projects that are identified to deliver on Dubai Airport’s KPI’s are sponsored by the role holder and relentlessly driven through to completion. You will review the programmes to ensure that synergies are identified, and amalgamated risks and issues are appropriately escalated or dealt with at source.
|What you bring|
|MBA is an added advantage. You should hold a minimum of bachelor’s Degree level in a related field.
• More than 9 years of experience in relevant roles in project management or large scale and complex Programme Management in a constrained transport infrastructure environment
• Technical skills to evaluate and formulate project business cases
• Contract management experience across a range of disciplines such (but not limited to) consultant and outsourced contracts.
• Abreast of global and regional business trends
• Communication and interpersonal skills leading to a consultative approach within a corporate / multifunctional environment.
|Life at Dubai Airports|
|Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.|
- Urgent Workers Needed. in Qatar
- Workers in hotel wanted
- General Nurse Vacancy in Qatar
- 10 Trailers Needed Urgently in Qatar
- Used Concrete Road Barrier Needed Urgently
- Housmaid Wanted in Qatar
- Waitress Waiter and Drivers Required
- Chef de Partie and Waitress Required
- Sales representative Job in Dubai
- Reception Needed in Qatar
- House driver Vacancy in Qatar
- JOB Opportunity for Director Internal Audit
- Hiring of Delivery Executives (Light Car & Motor Bike).
- We are Hiring for the position of HR (Office Assistant).
- Computer Operator Job in Dubai
Read Also This
Social tagging: Dubai Jobs > Head – Programme > UAE > UAE Jobs